[glideplan_swproj] Re: [glideplan_swproj] Meeting today: maybe not cancelled, but no supervisor

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 14:42:46 +0100 (CET)

Remaining work from december is finished

The application is ready for testing,
but so far, it is not enough easy to build it.

You can test the map viewer. It displays the globe with raster and height maps.
Maps are loaded from network and cached on disc. Without connection to net they
are loaded
from cache only.

For manipulation it is necessary to have mouse with the middle scroll button.
Keyboard interaction is not finished (Only panning with arrow keys is working).

I've built current version on Win32 and added necessary dlls.
It is stored on uschovna.cz. The announcing mail should have been sent,
but, for any cases, I send again the link:

http://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/G17UK2SLBXUZV4XX-R92

The md5 and sh1 hash codes for the zip file are:

MD5:
C3BD2FEAC2855F94E38C18F83D1F506F
SHA1:
6631E5B233F8F60E3900033F337674051FB94F95

Best regards,
Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj