[glideplan_swproj] Re: Work on plugin API

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 23:43:46 +0100

Hello again,

just to keep you informed about what I found out today:

Kuba's approach of having only one CMakeLists.txt file (and thus one
project) for the whole application seems wrong. Qt assumes that every
plugin has its OWN project, even if it is to be linked statically. Yes, it
is much less convenient to compile each plugin separately and only then
linking them together into the application, but so far (after ~3 hours of
googling) this seems as an only viable option to me.

You can look at my experiments in my branch

Cestmir