[glideplan_swproj] Re: Updraft beer

  • From: Mária Vámošová <maria.vamosova@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 21:42:18 +0100

Hi!

So what about http://www.wingsclub.cz/index_cz.html (Vinohrady) - it
looks very atmospheric, even though it is a little expensive..

Another option is http://www.charlestonrestaurant.cz/index8.htm, which
is at Karlin, and is a bit cheaper.

Or has anyone different suggestions?

But if everyone else wants to go just for a beer, I can eat something
on the way, or at home before :)

Maria