[glideplan_swproj] Tomorrow meeting

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:17:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi team,
I remind of tomorrow meeting at 9:00 in laboratory.

I added two small articles in the project proposal, trying to met Mr.Wilkie's
and Bohdan's suggestions.

First is about glider pilot community, second about application extandability.

1)
Glider pilots form a community of enthusiastic aviators. Their flying is not
about making money – it is hobby and in many cases, it is "live style”. For
this reason project like this one could be welcomed and (if it is successful)
also wide spread and frequently used.

2)
There will be some module/plug-in management which will makes the application
extendable for future purposes, because its development will probably continue
after school project ends. (possible extensions are e.g. weather forecasting
module or communication with flight recorder device)

I attach changed odt file.

Tom