[glideplan_swproj] Re: Settings file format

  • From: Bohdan Maslowski <bohdan.maslowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 20:08:02 +0100

Hi!

I think xml is a better choice. Some arguments:

- no need to write a parser
- everyone knows the syntax
- easy validation

Users probably won't be editing the settings file directly anyway.

Also, there is a third choice: ini files. But still, xml is better in case
we need to save structured or binary data sometime.

Bohdan