[glideplan_swproj] New milestones

  • From: Tomáš Zámečník <pulcik@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2011 17:01:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
there are new milestones in the GitHub.

I want to present first two of them to you.

Both these milestones will have passed before Christmas.

First of them is called "Start" and is due to the 13th of December.
It is almost finished...big thanks especially to Kuba and Cestmir.
This milestone contains creating of basic application core, plugin skeletons
and basic GUI.

Second milestone is about splitting of work...everyone of us will have assigned
some small part of coding.
There will be one week for this coding. On the 20th of December will be the
last meeting in this year and it is the due date
of this milestone.

There are issues for both milestones. We will discuss and assign them on
tomorrow meeting.

SeeYou
Tom

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj