[glideplan_swproj] First Updraft Hackathon

  • From: Cestmir Houska <czestmyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 08:43:07 +0100

Hi everyone,

this is just to remind you that we agreed upon the two-day hackathon
in South Bohemia in Wednesday and Thursday. Departure will be approx.
8:00 from Prague and arrival on Thursday evening. We could
theoretically go Tuesday evening already, but I think that Wednesday
morning will be better.

We will travel by my car and buy some food and other stuff on the way.
There are two places where I can pick you up - either at Embarkmet
point A http://mapy.cz/s/3l6t or at embarkment point B
http://mapy.cz/s/3l6w. Please let me know, which one suits you better.

As for the needed equipment, please take your notebook everyone. You
can also take your desktop PC, if that would be necessary. There
should be enough place in my car. As I already said, we have one LCD
panel, one large CRT and one smaller at my place, so you don't have to
take your monitors with your.

Important thing: Take a long enough ETHERNET CABLE with you! Wi-fi is
also on the spot, but ethernet is more reliable.

If you need to know anything else, just ask :-)

If not, see you on Wednesday!

Cestmir

//www.freelists.org/list/glideplan_swproj