[glideplan_swproj] CMake, Licences , ...

  • From: Kuba Marek <blue.cube@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glideplan_swproj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 02:59:32 +0100

Hi all,
I've been playing with CMake this evening, specifically with
autodetection of osg and osgearth. It all seems to work automagically on
linux, if you're on windows or have some weird setup you'll need to
specify two paths when first configuring the project.

I used two cmake module files. The first one is for osgEarht, a sligt
remix of a module I found on the web and it's already pushed. It didn't
mention licences inside so I just used it.
The second file (for osgQt) is based on a part of CMake distribution
(osgDB) and has a scary comment about being "Distributed under the
OSI-approved BSD License" I don't know if it's ok to use that ... and
my brain hurts when trying to find out.

The question now is how careful we want to be about this. Any ideas?

Good Night

Kuba