[glfusion-announce] glFusion v1.7.5 Released

  • From: glFusion Support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: glFusion Announce List <glfusion-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 12:40:42 -0500

We are pleased to announce the release of glFusion v1.7.5 LTS (Long Term Support). This maintenance release includes a security update to address a cross-site scripting issue reported by zlay in the FileMan plugin used by the WYSIWYG editor, several small bug fixes and feature tweaks driven by user feedback. We do recommend that all glFusion driven sites update to the latest release.

We have also updated all themes to be compatible with glFusion v1.7.5 and to include the HTML 5 updates.

We are releasing several plugin updates as well. Sitemap, Testimonials, Tag, and GUS plugins have all received minor updates to address small bugs and small feature tweaks.

Finally we have released a new FAQ Plugin which provides a Frequently Asked Questions section to your website.

Please visit https://www.glfusion.org
 to download the latest glFusion and Plugins.

Thanks!
The glFusion Team