[glfusion-announce] glFusion v1.7.2 Released!

  • From: "glFusion CMS" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glFusion Announce List" <glfusion-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 16:34:32 +0000

I am extremely pleased to announce the winter release of glFusion, version 1.7.2. We're pretty excited about this release as it adds several feature updates like Two Factor Authentication, new spam blocking modules like Akismet, cool Forum Plugin updates to Ranks, Badges and the addition of Likes. We've added as many new capabilities as we could while still maintaining our commitment to supporting legacy PHP versions back to 5.3.3.

Read the release story to see all the great updates:
https://www.glfusion.org/article.php/glfusion-172

Download glFusion here:
https://www.glfusion.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=1

Thanks!