[glfusion-announce] glFusion v1.6.6 Released

  • From: "glFusion Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "glFusion Announce List" <glfusion-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 03:29:47 +0000

I am pleased to announce the release of glFusion v1.6.6 <https://www.glfusion.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=1>. This is another step forward in our quest to provide a robust and stable content management system. This release continues our focus on squashing bugs and fine tuning the interface. Thanks to our wonderful community, we have identified and resolved several minor bugs, improved usability and added a few nice features along the way. It is highly recommended that every upgrade their existing glFusion site to this new version.
+
Download the latest release of glFusion at https://www.glfusion.org/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=1

We have also updated several plugins. These updates contain bug fixes, updated 3rd party code and compatibility updates to support glFusion v1.6.6. It is strongly recommended that you keep your plugins up-to-date.

 - elFinder Plugin
 - Private Message Plugin
 - SiteMap Plugin
 - Smiley Plugin
 - Tag Plugin

We are also releasing a new plugin, SocialShare, which integrates advanced social sharing features into glFusion. See the SocialShare Announcemen <https://www.glfusion.org/article.php/socialshare-100>t <https://www.glfusion.org/article.php/socialshare-100> story for full details.