[glenpark] Ward Forum meeting

  • From: "Hearn, Susan (Principal)" <Susan.Hearn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <glenpark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 10:18:10 -0500

Hi Glen Park Families!
Just another quick email to let you know about the Ward Forum Meeting scheduled
with Howard Goodman our School Trustee. Please see the attached flyer for more
information.
Thanks,
Sue

Sue Hearn
Principal/Directrice
Ecole Publique Glen Park P.S
101 Englemount Ave.,
North York, ON
M6B 4L5
Phone (416) 395-2460
Fax (416) 395-4472
Susan.Hearn@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Susan.Hearn@xxxxxxxxxx>

Disclaimer Notice: This message and/or attachment is intended for the sole use
of the individual to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
immediately and delete the message and attachments from your system.

JPEG image