[ghrrbac-vtaa] VT Fall Recruiting Events

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D401A)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:58:34 -0500

Below you will find the VA Tech Fall Recruiting schedule for recruiting events
to be held in the Hampton Roads area. We, the Greater Hampton Roads Regional
Black Alumni Council (GHRRBAC), would like to participate these recruiting
events, where possible. The goals are to 1) assist the VT Office of Admissions
in the process and 2) show diversity at VT through alumni support.

Below is the Fall recruiting schedule for our area.

10/30/2007    9:00am   noon        Virginia Tour - Week 8   Virginia Wesleyan
College (Norfolk, Portsmouth)
10/30/2007    5:30pm   7:30pm   Virginia Tour - Week 8   Hampton Roads
Convention Ctr (Hampton)
10/31/2007  11:00am   1:00pm   Virginia Tour - Week 8   Thomas Nelson Community
College (Hampton)
10/31/2007    7:00pm   8:30pm   Virginia Tour - Week 8   Jamestown High School
(Williamsburg)
11/1/2007      9:30am   noon        Virginia Tour - Week 8   Nandua High School
11/1/2007      5:30pm   8:00pm    Virginia Tour - Week 8   Virginia Beach
Convention Center

If you can support any of these events, please email me back ASAP and I'll send
you a participation form.

Thanks.

VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Data Acquisition & Test Techniques Branch - COD
NASA Langley Research Center
http://dadqt.larc.nasa.gov/ <http://dadqt.larc.nasa.gov/>  (LaRC domain only)

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"