[ghrrbac-vtaa] RSVP Requested for VT Black Alumni Meet-N-Greet on Tuesday

  • From: "Michael A. Chapman" <Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council of the VTAA)
  • Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 12:32:53 -0500

Greetings Fellow Hokies !!

I hope this message finds you all in great spirits! The next meeting of the Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Association (VTAA) will take place on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2005 at 7:00 PM at the fabulous <http://mcfaddenshampton.com/homepage.php>McFadden's<http://mcfaddenshampton.com/homepage.php> Restaurant & Saloon in the Hampton Power Plant.

Please come out and socialize with the local Black VT Alumni as we plan for another fantastic year of support for VT alumni and students. Bring your spouse or friend and enjoy the upscale atmosphere, appetizers, dinner, drinks, or whatever your pleasure. This is a Meet-N-Greet, so we promise to be brief with the business part of the meeting!

MsFadden's is located in Hampton, VA off Power Plant Drive, between Mercury Blvd and Pine Chapel Road. Dress is business casual. Atmosphere is Upscale Irish Pub with Sports Bar flavor. We have the fireplace with leather sofa seating as our reserved meeting area. Multiple wide screen TVs with sporting events on every channel are at our disposal. You get my drift... For directions, see here: http://mcfaddenshampton.com/directions.php

Please RSVP by sending me an email (<mailto:michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>michael.a.chapman@nasa.<mailto:michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>gov) or calling me with the Number in Your Party by Monday evening. My phone numbers are (757) 827-9971 -or- (757) 344-3908 (leave a message).

Looking forward to seeing YOU there.

----------------------------------------------------------- Michael A. Chapman, P.E. Head, Data Acquisition & Data Quality Team, COD NASA Langley Research Center http://dadqt.larc.nasa.gov/ (LaRC domain only)

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"