[ghrrbac-vtaa] Quick Reminder!!

  • From: mnapper <mnapper@xxxxxx>
  • To: ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:10:16 -0400

Greetings everyone!! I hope this message finds you all in great spirits! Our
next meeting will take place on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2005! It will begin at our
usual time of 7:00 P.M. and will be held in Norfolk at the Public Health
Building off of Colley Avenue! The meetings are generally pretty short (less
than 1 hour) so we would love for you to come out and participate! We will
have directions on the listserve for you in the upcoming days! PLEASE COME if
you can make it! Have a great day! Go Hokies!

Sincerely,
Michael Napper Class of 2002