[ghrrbac-vtaa] Re: Next Meeting

  • From: Sharon Cook <cookfamily1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mnapper@xxxxxx, "Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Assoc. of VTAA" <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 17:40:02 -0700 (PDT)

All I will be out of the country that week. Please email  the minutes out.
Thanks. Godspeed. Pray all is well with everyone.....

Billy C

mnapper <mnapper@xxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings all!!

I hope this message finds everyone in great spirits! I just wanted to inform
everyone of the GHRRBAC's next meeting! It will be Tuesday, May 24, 2005 at
7:00 P.M. We will be in Hampton at the ODU campus off of Magruder Boulevard.
Mr. Chapman, can you please send directions in regards to how to reach this
location? I hope everyone is still EXCITED in regards to discussing how we can
begin to do our part in resolving the issue of promoting minorities at/to VT,
among other things! If you can make it out, please do! I will send out several
reminders before the meeting takes place. Take care and have an exquisite day!

Sincerely,
Michael Napper
Class of 2002

Discover Yahoo!