[ghrrbac-vtaa] NASA Is Looking for interns with Disabilities in Summer 2012!

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 15:43:57 -0600

NASA Is Looking for interns with Disabilities in Summer 2012!

[cid:image001.gif@01CCB9B6.689D2FA0]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - GFTD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

NASA IS LOOKING FOR INTERNS WITH DISABILITIES!