[ghrrbac-vtaa] Mandel and Anitta Dudley Loss

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D401A)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 07:02:33 -0500

Alums,

We all need to pray for our fellow alums Mandel Dudley and Anitta (Chapman)
Dudley, who lost their youngest son on Friday in a car accident. Cameron Dudley
was 15 years old. The family lives in Centreville, VA.

A news story can be found here:
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0808/542670.html
<https://mail01.ndc.nasa.gov/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0808/542670.html>

The Dudley's home phone number is 703-968-9614. Let's give them our VT support.
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Acting Asst. Deputy Director for Aerospace Testing - COD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"