[ghrrbac-vtaa] Re: Last meeting Notes

  • From: "James, Adriane B NAO" <Adriane.B.James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mnapper@xxxxxx>, "Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black AlumniCouncil - VTAA" <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jackson, Tysus" <tysusj@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:55:45 -0400

We need to proceed with a date to ensure assistance with VT helping us get
the word out for the send-off.  Is Aug 14th ok with the group? I left as
message at the bowling alley for them to call me back.

Amf Western Branch Lanes
3101 Lynnhurst Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321-4445
757-686-2695

Last year we reserved 6 lanes at the cost of $50 per lane for 3 hrs??, which
included shoes and unlimited bowling, the other activities were also
included(pool & golf).  Alumni donated funds by sponsoring lanes or 1/2
lanes.  We have more that enough from alumni.  We got the meeting room for
free, we held a brief meet and greet. The remaining funds in our account came
from that event.  We charged a fee for the student family members, I need to
look at my notes, but I think is was $5.