[ghrrbac-vtaa] Hampton Roads Black Alumni Celebrate Hokie Win !!!

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council - VTAA (ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 11:20:12 -0600

The VA Tech Hokies won last night 16-3 against East Carolina University. It
wasn't pretty, but a win is a win, and we avoided a 3-game losing streak. Let's
all hope that GA tech falls so we can have a shot at the ACC championship.

Even more wonderful than the win was the gathering of local VA Tech Black
alumni for the game watching party at Paradocks East Coast Grille in
Chesapeake. Several alums showed up to watch in unity as we ate, drank, and
cheered the Hokies onward to victory. Laurie Brogdon, Director of the VT
Multicultural Alumni Programs, celebrated with us while providing information
on the upcoming 2010 VT Black Alumni
Reunion<http://www.alumni.vt.edu/blackalumnireunion/index.html> on March 18 -
21, 2010.

Thanks to all who came out to the game watching party/mini-reunion. I've
attached a couple of pictures from the event.

Please register for 2010 VT Black Alumni
Reunion<http://www.alumni.vt.edu/blackalumnireunion/index.html> as soon as
possible as hotel rooms and special event tickets may be sold out.

For more information on the reunion, look here: 2010 VT Black Alumni
Reunion<http://www.alumni.vt.edu/blackalumnireunion/index.html>

[cid:image003.jpg@01CA5EDB.7CE93EF0]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - GFTD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

JPEG image