[ghrrbac-vtaa] FW: MIT's Amgen UROP Scholars Program

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D330)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 14:37:19 +0000

FYI.

[flyinghb3]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - RD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"