[ghrrbac-vtaa] Re: Don't Forget - Wear Your VT Colors to the Bowling Send Off (tomorrow)

  • From: Sharon Cook <cookfamily1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx, GHRRBAC <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 20:11:27 -0700 (PDT)

Mike  et al,

  Congrats on a job well done! I could not make it out  today since my wife and
daughter were in a theater production in downtown Norfolk. Nevertheless, again
congrats. I know that what  was done today will help continue the Hokie lineage
of service and pride in HR and beyond for years to come....I look forward to
the next event.

  Billy C
  VT'85

"Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D401A)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
      Don't forget - we will host our 2007 VT Student Send-Off Social tomorrow
at 3:00 PM.

  We have 37 bowlers planning to roll...

  Remember to wear your VT colors!!!

Come out and have fun as we meet-and-greet incoming African-American freshmen
from the Hampton Roads area who will be starting school in the fall. Relax and
enjoy the conversation as we bowl, shoot pool, play putt-putt golf, share our
VA Tech experiences, and offer our support to these wonderful students.

What:
        5th Annual Student Send-Off Social for Incoming &
          Returning African-American Students and Alumni

When:
        Sunday, July 29, 2007
        3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Where:
        AMF-Western Branch Lanes
        3101 Lynnhurst Boulevard
        Chesapeake, VA 23321
        757-686-2695
        (Located off I-664 at the
        intersection of Taylor Road
        and Pughsville Road)

Cost:
        FREE - New /Incoming & Current VT students
        $8.00 - Alumni, Family, and Friends (per bowler)

  Special thanks to all our lane sponsors:

  Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.
  (Monica Hunter Barnes)

  College of Arts & Science
  (Garrett & Marcella Childs)

Electrical Engineering & Chemistry
  (Michael & Peggy Chapman)

  Fashion Merchandising & Mathematics
  (Shawn & Stacy Ellis)

  The Fairfax Family
  (Anthony Fairfax)

  College of Architecture
  (Adriane James)

  Dr. Calvin D. Jamison and the
Honorable Birdie H. Jamison

  Hokie Bird '86 Way
  (Chris Sessoms)

  The Trower Family
  (LaRetta Trower)

  Groove Phi Groove Fraternity Inc.
  (Dr. James D. Watkins)

  Dr. James Watkins

  The Whitehurst Family
  (Winston & Ricardo Whitehurst)

  Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc.
  (Roland Whitley)

  Roland Whitley '95

  College of Engineering
  (Dr. Charlie Yates)

  VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Data Acquisition & Test Techniques Branch - COD
NASA Langley Research Center
http://dadqt.larc.nasa.gov/ (LaRC domain only)

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

Building a website is a piece of cake.

JPEG image