[ghrrbac-vtaa] Re: Admission Activity for Nov. 20th.

  • From: "Michael A. Chapman" <Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Adriane.B.James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 11:53:07 -0500

At 06:35 AM 11/13/2004 -0500, James, Adriane B NAO wrote:

Team

Please find attached the following items for next Sat. event with VT, we hope to get about 20 students to come out from the list. The event will be at the same location, 2nd floor(Library), Norfolk Health Dept, at the intersection of Colley Ave, & Brambleton, across from Sentara Norfolk Gen. Hospital:

1. List of students(phone numbers & e-mail addresses) to call for the Hampton Roads Area:
Need volunteers for the following cities: Norfolk, Portsmouth, Chesapeake, VA Beach, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown

<<vt list.pdf>>
3. Script for callers

<<fall adm student letter11-20.doc>>
2. Itinerary for the Program.
Can Billy do the welcome?
<<fall itinerary11-20.doc>>
Call me if you any questions. I have another event that day and will not be able to attend. The room is reserved from 8:00 - 4:00 p.m. for Nov. 20th.

THANKS

Adriane B. James
FUDS Program Manager/Project Manager
Norfolk District Corps of Engineers
P3MD
Phone: 757-441-7701
FAX:    757-441-7875
Cell:    757-575-6673

Adriane,

The letter looks great. However, our official name ends with "Council", not "Organization" (ie, Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council).

I will try to make some calls to the Peninsula students.

Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Data Acquisition & Data Quality Team, COD
NASA Langley Research Center

New Email => Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"