[ghrrbac-vtaa] Admission Activity for Nov. 20th.

  • From: "James, Adriane B NAO" <Adriane.B.James@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 06:35:17 -0500

Team

Please find attached the following items for next Sat. event with VT, we hope
to get about 20 students to come out from the list.  The event will be at the
same location, 2nd floor(Library), Norfolk Health Dept, at the intersection
of Colley Ave, & Brambleton, across from Sentara Norfolk Gen. Hospital:

1.  List of students(phone numbers & e-mail addresses) to call for the
Hampton Roads Area:
        Need volunteers for the following cities: Norfolk, Portsmouth,
Chesapeake, VA Beach, Suffolk, Hampton, Newport News, Yorktown

 <<vt list.pdf>>
3. Script for callers

 <<fall adm student letter11-20.doc>>
2.  Itinerary for the Program.
        Can Billy do the welcome?
 <<fall itinerary11-20.doc>>
Call me if you any questions.  I have another event that day and will not be
able to attend.  The room is reserved from 8:00 - 4:00 p.m. for Nov. 20th.

THANKS

Adriane B. James
FUDS Program Manager/Project Manager
Norfolk District Corps of Engineers