[ghrrbac-vtaa] 2013 VA Tech Travel Schedule

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D330)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VT Greater Hampton Roads Regional Black Alumni Council (ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <ghrrbac-vtaa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:05:01 +0000

Fellow VT Alumni & GHRRBAC Member,

The fall recruitment schedule has been published by the VA Tech Admissions
Office. As in the past, the Admissions Office is asking for our support in with
the college admissions fairs and other recruiting events scheduled for our
area. Please consider attending one of these events, and show your face and
support for your alma mater.

This is a great way for Black Alumni to show the local student population that
people of color do attend and matriculate from VA Tech. It's also a great way
provide in-person answers to students and their parents about student life at
VA Tech, the quality of educational experience, life after VT, and any number
of subjects that a parent/student may not be comfortable asking an admissions
officer.

The events are a lot of fun, mainly because they are informal, fast paced, and
informative. The Admissions Officers handles all the questions related to the
admissions requirements and process. You are there to answer questions about
the VT experience and what it has done for you.

Show your support to the VA Tech Admissions Office by filling out the attached
participation forms and volunteer to attend one of the events in the attached
spreadsheet. I've highlighted the local events in the spreadsheet.

Email your request directly back to Kimberly MacInnis
(kimmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:kimmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) and cc: me (so I can
gauge what the GHRRBAC support level will be).

Thanks.

[flyinghb3]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - RD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"