[ghrrbac-vtaa] 2010 VT Student Send-Off Summary

  • From: "Chapman, Michael A. (LARC-D504)" <michael.a.chapman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 21:26:49 -0500

I would like to thank everyone who supported the 2010 Student Send Off on
Sunday, July 25, 2010 at Western Branch Lanes in Chesapeake, VA. We had a very
successful event and the VA Tech students enjoyed the bowling and fellowship
with each other. The pizzas, drink, and bowling were all well received, and the
alumni and students all had a fun time while demonstrating that "there is" a
support system for students of color attending VT.

I've attached a couple of pictures from the event.

Lane sponsors are reminded to send their lane sponsorship fee in the form of a
check made out to GHRRBAC to:

Michael Chapman '80 EE
GHRRBAC Treasurer
107 Tanglewood Drive
Hampton, VA 23666

Thanks to our lane sponsors Adriane James, Garrett and Marcella Childs, Anthony
Fairfax, Jerry Gaines, Mike Chapman, and LaRetta Trower. Lanes were sponsored
lanes in the names of Electrical Engineering & Chemistry, Engineering &
Biochemistry, The Fairfax Family, Jerry Gaines & Family, In Memory of Dexter
Reid & Chris Sessoms, Theta Phi Chapter of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.,
and The Trower Family.

[cid:image001.gif@01CB3357.6D1A69D0]
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
Michael A. Chapman, P.E.
Head, Technologies Application Branch - GFTD
NASA Langley Research Center

Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx<mailto:Michael.A.Chapman@xxxxxxxx>
757-864-4687 (w)
757-864-4799 (f)
757-827-9971 (h)
VTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVTVT
"The Secret Of Your Future Is Hidden In Your Daily Routine"

GIF image