Re: 公告:GMAIL的用户不会收到邮件COPY

  • From: vvoody <wxj.g.sh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghostunix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, txi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 16:01:41 +0800 (CST)

From: "Thomas X. Iverson" <txi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: 公告:GMAIL的用户不会收到邮件COPY
Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 19:57:50 +0800

> [ghosTunix.org]
> ----------------
> GMAIL用户所发送的邮件不会收到发送COPY,而是会自动存储在Sent Mail以及All
> Mail中
> 所以不要再问我为什么开启ECHOPOST的FLAG还是没用,GMAIL就是这样的

嗯,确实。这里贴个FAQ:

I’m not receiving copies of my own posts ->
First, make sure you’ve got the “ECHOPOST” flag set for your
subscription (this can be done in the Web Login). This is a default setting
when the mailing list you’re subscribed to was created, but the list
administrator(s) can opt to turn it off.

Next, if you’re a Gmail user, see this Gmail Help Center article. It’s
possible other mail services do this sort of thing as well, so as long as
you’re able to receive others’ posts, check with your mail provider to
make sure they’re not storing messages someplace unexpected.

See: //www.freelists.org/wiki/not_receiving_copies