[ghetto-software] Re: Sending a preliminary copy to Mundy

  • From: Cord Cornell Scott <cscott2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghetto-software@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 16:28:56 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not sure if you guys sent Mundy a copy yet. I updated with you
changes and moved 2 functions to the scheduling subsection (assign
gate, and unassign) and renamed to others. In addition I'm attaching
the diagram
for the linear sequential model, as I don't know how to add it to the
.tex file.

Also I've done a lot of the ERD and would like to run it by you guys on
tuesday and ask for your thoughts on completion.