[ghetto-software] Final Deliverables

  • From: Nathan E Moore <nmoore4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghetto-software@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:44:06 -0400 (EDT)

Does anybody have any comments/suggestions for our final deliverables?

This weeks is gonna suck, but its all over after this.  I know you guys
are busy with the presentation, just keep in mind that the
documentation is what is being graded (the presentation is worth
something, I'm sure, but it's probably not much).

Lee or Damien, I was wondering if you knew the font type you're using
in Latec, I wanted to match the test plan with those two.  Also, does
the test plan seem to be competent/missing anything?  I had to test all
functions, and the ones that don't receive direct inputs from the user
were a bitch.

Thanks,

nathan