[ghetto-software] Final Deliverable revisions

  • From: Nathan E Moore <nmoore4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ghetto-software@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:34:19 -0400 (EDT)

Vikki, try to get the changes in ASAP because those changes might
impact the other documents.  Try to match the inputs in the test plan,
it will save us some work.

All changes made to the Req Def doc must be made to match the spec doc,
not the other way around.

Cord, would you mind editing the Req Def Doc?  I don't know if you can
make changes to a latec document, but If you can I'd appreciate it.
For starters, all of the functions need listed in the table of
contents.  Also, plane_has_arrived and plane_has_departed on page 16
are under different names in the spec document, change them to match
the spec document.  Also, on page 14, send_to_FAA and display_schedule
don't match the spec document.  (Thats the extent of the Mundy's
comments, but I'll bring the paper copy tomorrow.)

Damien, can you add the hardware costs to Req. Def. Doc, along with the
use case, context, system evolution, and level 1dfd diagrams?

Lee, I will bring a paper copy with revisions for the spec document to
class tomorrow.  There are a substantial number of formatting,
spelling, and other errors that need corrected.  Also, some of the
response to abnormal behaviors need changed to match the test plan.

Nathan