[gha] Re: your peace solidarity ++ your constructive criticism and your article

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 13:03:20 +0400

Dear Laj,

Thank you very much for your support of GPS, your constructive criticism and
your kind words for me.

1. Please, suggest us your “A simplified version of the text with some simple
results”. Could you write it? It would be your great contribution to global
peace and we would be happy to invite you to be the second co-editor of the GPS
book. Do you agree with this?

2. I also wrote many times in different contexts, in different books and
projects that there are two clusters of social structures:
        A. Partial and private man-made (artificial) structures that in essence
are disharmonious, unequal, violent and militaristic, which exclude global
peace as a whole and constitute a permanent fertile soil for local wars and
armed conflicts. Examples of these structures are: the castes of ancient India,
the free and slaves in ancient Greece, feudal lords and landless peasants in
the Middle Ages, capitalists and proletarians (Marx) in an industrial society,
the upper and lower classes at Pareto, the ruling (elite) and managed
(controlled) classes at Mosca, the upper, middle and lower classes in modern
stratification, etc. (See paragraph 1.12. in the GPS first chapter).
       B. Universal and eternal natural structure of dividing the population on
the necessary and sufficient spheral classes of variable employment, which are
harmonious and equal in nature, and therefore non-violent and only able to live
in global peace. These classes - SPHERONS – are opened in Tetrasociology almost
40 years ago and almost 10 years their concepts are used in the GHA, in its
seven books and 50 projects of global harmony. Its eternal source and creator
are SPHERONS acting together in the system of 16 fundamental elements of social
harmony presented in SOCIONOME, social genome of global harmony and world
peace. SPHERONS’ theoretical proof is presented in the first chapter of GPS and
their statistical, empirical proof - in the second chapter. As we know, the
theory and empiricism are two prerequisites of any science. GPS answers them,
so it is a full-fledged and competent science. To refute it requires two
conditions: 1. Logical destruction of its theory and 2. Disproving its facts.
For 40 years, no one scholar has presented neither the one nor the other. What
is there difficult to understand GPS? Although, really, it's not a simple
thing, as well as Einstein's physics compared with Newtonian physics. New
science requires new learning and new education since childhood.

3. These classifications of labor are different in different countries, so they
separated them and hinder their harmonious unity. The ABC of Harmony and GPS
offer a single, common to all countries the spheral classification of
employment by SPHERONS providing, together with other conditions, unity,
harmony and peace to all nations.

4. The GHA investigated the process of global harmony through SPHERONS and
other its elements almost 10 years for GPS. But, of course, requires a broader
and more intensive study them. I think and hope that the publication of our
book GPS stimulates broad and intensive study of them worldwide. Without this
first step and push it is impossible. It is the GHA mission to take this step
and give the first intellectual push towards global peace through harmony of
SPHERONS.
5. I watched your wonderful article which I will be to edit, discuss with you
and publish in GPS. Let me now only two small observations. 1. I propose to
correct its title so: Creating Harmonious Civilization through Global Peace - A
New Paradigm in Education. Do you agree with this? 2. We, the GHA members and
120 coauthors of our book "Harmonious Civilization" (2009), in which you
participated also, we hope that you will quote and refer to this book, not
hushing over it. Could we hope for it? Do you quote it in your similar article
of 2013? I look forward to your updated article. One last thing: what is with
your long-promised donation? Thank you.

and