[gha] Re: +++ your donation

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Subhash Chandra <schandra101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 19:59:47 +0400

Dear Subhash,

Thank you very much for your interesting article and donation for Global Peace
as your MORAL, PRACTICAL support and contribution to it!!!

It is your ethical honor and your dignity to participate in the GPS creation!!
It does not depend from the sum of your donation.

The main thing in this donation is its moral meaning of support for Global
Peace. Thank you.

And what is with your other promised article: Peace from Harmony through the
Ahimsa Principle at Buddhist Indian King Ashoka (3rd century BC)?

and