[gha] Re: +++ your donation

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Justo Bolekia Bolek√°" <bolekiaj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 14:29:00 +0400

Dear Justo,

We understand your situation very well and we have compassion for you.

Your readiness to donate to global peace is particularly valuable in your
situation as an act of supreme moral sacrifice. This is a great example for the
GHA members!

Thank you very much for your donation for Global Peace as your MORAL, PRACTICAL
support and contribution to it!!!

It is your ethical honor and your dignity to participate in the GPS creation!!
It does not depend from the sum (amount) of your donation and the possibility
to send or transfer it.

The main thing in this donation is its moral meaning of support for Global
Peace. Thank you very much!