[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) winners of the XXXIII International Poetry Competition and Narrative Your new initiatives are great. I will answer you in the corresponding mail

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2013 13:41:30 +0300

Re: (peace from harmony) winners of the XXXIII International Poetry Competition
and NarrativeDear friend Leo

Thanks very much for your comment about the important literary prize.

I came back from Latin America last week founding hundreds of mail including
several from you. Your new initiatives are great. I will answer you in the
corresponding mail

With love and friendship

 Ernesto