[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: +++ your donation as moral support for Global Peace??????? Why you can not find even one dollar to give moral support to global peace????

  • From: Laj Utreja <lutreja7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:15:44 -0600

Dear Leo:
I was carried away in my last email and want to correct myself in one of
the paragraphs:

Even though 'peace' is subjective, because it is experiential by
nature, (please
delete this word West)
those in business (who you mostly talk about, only those who because of
greed pay no attention to human health or the health of the ecology), are
the ones who have challenged all of us (who
strive for peace and come in the way of their business) by brainwashing us
with the
idea of 'show me,' and we react with acceptance in their materialistic
attitude that everything can be
proved by science. Leo, they are smart! They know that by the time we can
have a meeting of the minds,
or even begin to make a little progress in that direction (a generation or
two, a life time for most of us,
take Gandhi for instance) they would've had time to loot all of us and the
mother Earth.
And we squabble over petty things by being the first in an idea. It may not
always be the right thing to do.

Regards,
Laj