[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Re: +++ your donation

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leo semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 16:42:35 +0000

DEAREST LEO
THANK YOU...BLESSING TO YOU..
IT IS WAS I TRY TO SAY YOU IN MY FIRST EMAIL...
LOVE IN HARMONOY AND BEST SUCCESS IN THIS WONDERFUL PROJECT , YOU DESERVE THE
BEST !
SUSANA.

Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 12:55:37 +0400
From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
To: roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (peace from harmony) Re: [gha] Re: +++ your donation

Re: (peace from harmony) Re: [gha] Re: +++ your donation

Dear Susana,

Thank you very much for your donation for Global Peace as your MORAL, PRACTICAL
support and contribution to it!!!

It is your ethical honor and your dignity to participate in the GPS creation!!
It does not depend from the sum (amount) of your donation and the possibility
to send or transfer it.

The main thing in this donation is its moral meaning of support for Global
Peace. Thank you.

and

From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 20:33:09 +0400

Dear Susana,

I repeat for your once again personally - you necessary ONLY to announce
publicly in your email your ready to donate for global peace $1!!!! ONLY!!!

What is more value for you - $1 OR global peace?????? WHAT?????? It is question
of moral honor!

and

From: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 16:25:47 +0400

Dear Nina,

Once again, many thanks for your donation in $50 to Global Peace as its moral
support!

 I included you in the list of the GHA and GPS donors but I like to gift these
$50 to the poorest children from your wonderful organization for the sake of
peace.

Why is it silly? For me - it is ethics. For you?

and