[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Re: New architecture of GPS and the book contents -- approval to March 19 [2 Attachments]

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peace-from-harmony p from harmony <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:12:04 +0200

Dear Leo,
the three Greeks support fully the new project, YES!

We have to discus how we can publice the whole articles and not part of
them,
as these articles are valuable products of knowledge, life experience, and
mostly desire of all
members co-writers to offer them to humanity.

With harmonious Love and Respect
Apostolos, Athanassios, Takis.