[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Re: GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE: Discussion of two key chapters to May 23. Ethics of scholar and peacemaker is incompatible with silence as disrespect.

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 16:58:10 +0300

On 22/05/2014 09:18, Prof. Ernesto Kahan wrote:*Jesus Christ was a great teacher of humanity. I think that only from Christianity *democracy could evolve, as he saw every human being as equal, even the outcasts. And in turning the other cheek he wanted to break the circle of violence and retribution. I wish he could return to our time. And this from a daughter of many generations of Hebrew Rabbi and Admor religious people. Hedva

Jesus Christ is not only the leader of Christianity he has inspired, me too
Ernesto Kahan