[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: LABOR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE DAY = HARMONY DAY

  • From: Hedva Bachrach <hedgad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 May 2014 20:59:40 +0300

On 03/05/2014 16:12, María Cristina Azcona wrote:*Dear Maria Christina,

The poem about the working child is beautiful, and expresses so much what the situation is among two thirds and more of humanity.

Our true enemies are vengeance and honor, and the insatiable thirst for power which lead to wars, but the core problems and enemies are poverty, lack of education, lack of work, lack of housing and especially governments neglecting their people.

Bless you my dear

Hedva Rabinson Bachrach*

By Maria Cristina Azcona

Let us think  on working children

"Today is an awesomely  beautiful Sunday
the morning paper says
For him who is still a child,
This expression is not loveable

His father forces him with hard voice
 to sell flowers on the corner,
His mother is gone, to flee from pain

that made life unbearable

"Give me a coin," he begs and says a lie
"Buy me just one flower, be kind.
"It is not for my father´s wine."

But people walk away imperturbable
Without seeing that this boy
is a working child on a beautiful Sunday

*/María Cristina Azcona/*

*María Cristina Azcona*

    *What a wonderful expression, my dearest Marie!!:*
    /*I would like too that 1st of May signify that each one is a
    utile flower in the alive garden of humanity.* /
    *With common feelings*
    *Ernesto Kahan*