[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: LABOR DAY + LOVE DAY + PEACE DAY = HARMONY DAY

  • From: "Thérése Marie ROBERT" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "marieeau77@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2014 10:33:43 +0200

Dearest Ernesto and all friends

I completely agree with you, Ernesto
And 1st of May is a day for the flowers of dignity can grow into all the hearts
of those who are working for a humanity able to live without slavery.
Slavery is a scandalous way used by the richest for putting richest crowns on
their heads.
Each person is and must know she/he is the souverain of her/himself.
I would like too that 1st of May signify that each one is a utile flower in the
alive garden of humanity.

with love and compassion for all workers that are not recognized through our

Dr Théa Marie ROBERT