[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: IPPNW Newsletter - August 2013 + YOUR LETTER TO YOUR PRESIDENT TO INITIATE GLOBAL PEACE SCIENCE

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <EKahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, rsieb3@xxxxxxx, Charles Mercieca <mercieca@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 13:05:10 +0400

Dear Ernesto,

GHA fully supports the IPPNW Statement on Chemical Weapons and access to Health
Care in Syria. It is very timely and necessary, but not sufficient to prevent
the local military conflicts like in Syria.

They require more fundamental instruments than statements. One of these tools
is the fundamental Global Peace Science (GPS) as Science of Global Harmony,
which is presented in the first approximation in the GHA collective global
textbook "The ABC of Harmony for World Peace ..." (2012) by the GHA 76
co-authors from 26 countries, including you, dear Ernesto. GHA is considering
this science as one of the possible options of GPS, therefore GHA initiates the
GPS creation through an International Scientific Contest among more than 400
peace organizations in the world before the heads of states and governments, as
well as before international bodies - G20, the UN and UNESCO. The GHA members
already wrote and sent more than 20 letters to heads of states and governments
and also in these bodies with a proposal to initiate the creation of GPS under
the aegis of international bodies on a democratic path of international
scientific contest.

In this connection, let me a few questions to you as a distinguished
peacemaker, one of the IPPNW leaders, which (IPPNW) won the Nobel Peace Prize

1. Could IPPNW support the GHA peace initiative with the GPS creation under the
G20, the UN and UNESCO aegis through the International Science Contest and to
express this support in a relevant statement to the leaders of G20, the UN and

2. Could you personally, as the GHA Vice-President, as outstanding peacemaker
and co-author of the GHA Open Letter to G20 leaders: "Global Peace Science for
G20 and Humanity - Growth through Peace and for Peace but not for War" by GHA
57 members, including you, write your personal letters to the President of
Israel and the President of Russia to initiate the GPS creation by similar
path? The examples and models for your personal letters can be any of the more
than 20 such letters, over 10 of which have been published in four languages:
English, French, Spanish, and Russian here:
www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582 together with GHA Open Letter.

For your similar letter needs only two things: one hour of your time and a
desire to serve world peace through the creation of its science. I'm sure, you,
as a great peacemaker, have both of these things to serve for global peace now.
GHA has high hopes for you and your writings as a strong voice in support of
the GPS weak voice. This will be your new great contribution to global peace,
which GHA will highly appreciate as well and other international peace

My letter of invitation to Ernesto Kahan also drawn to other great peacemakers
GHA: Abdul Kalam, Kanakmal Dugar, Charles Mercieca, Ada Aharoni, Rudolf
Siebert, Celia Altschuler, Glenn Martin, François Houtart, Laj Utreja, Yehuda
Stolov, Evelyn Linder, Hedva Bachrach, Maria Teresa, Kurt Johnson, Bishnu
Pathak and all the other GHA members-peacemakers. We can only joint shared and
solidary efforts to raise our peace care in the 21st century a new level and
step over the past century.

Thank you for your understanding and your support of GPS as the peace mind that
opposes to reason of war, consolidated in military science. Paraphrasing the
brilliant words of Martin Luther King Jr., we can say that today "we must shift
the science of war into the science of peace - GPS."

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;