[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: GHA CONGRATULATIONS WITH YOUR WEDDING

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:57:43 +0530

Dear Devotha and Heli,

 A new and sweet chapter of your life has begun. May your new journey see
love, care, passion and trust. Congratulations! May God bless your married
life.

Dr. Surenra Pathak

India

*I am happy to congratulate you on your wonderful wedding on behalf of all
members of the Global Harmony Association from 60 countries around the
world!

We wish you happiness and love from harmony as the most solid spiritual
foundation of any family!

*Your wedding is the same as the GHA 8-th anniversary and it is for you and
for us a remarkable sign of destiny. Heli, you are historical man of Africa
as the coauthor of the history and world's first the ABC of Harmony, as the
GHA active member and as its Board Vice President. This high mark will
accompany your family, your children and your grandchildren in all your
life at 21 and the next century. Your family will be living symbol of
global harmony of GHA and ABC of Harmony in Africa and, of course, in your
country, in Rwanda.

GHA armed you with "the most powerful weapon to change the world," as
Nelson Mandela told - this is the ABC of Harmony for harmonious education,
consciousness and spirituality. You - are the first owners of this supreme
humanistic and harmonious "weapon" on your continent. It depends from you
only - how you use this spiritual gift of fate, with what benefit for your
family, country and the world in a whole?

We understand that we live in another world, far removed from our
harmonious ideal. We live in a world where the ideal is money - their
number and materialization. We must reckon with the fact that this society
will be replaced by a harmonious society through very long time, over many
decades, gradually and evolutionary. Therefore, in it we have to think
about money. New way of earning - it is organization harmonious education,
publishing business of the ABC of Harmony, and etc.

Unfortunately, the GHA has no now the financial resources to help your
family. But we hope to get the Amman Prize for Interfaith Harmony project
(you could write a joint article in it after your honeymoon) in March. If
this happens, then I will offer the GHA Board to allocate you a thousand
dollars as the GHA gift to your wedding.

Now we are glad to present you the posy. I hope that our poets will send
you the poems for your wedding, and our artists - paintings and etc.

GHA Program Book, The ABC of Harmony:
P/Web page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;