[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Donations to Global Peace as the GHA Ethics and GPS Moral Dignity

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:54:54 +0400

Dear Apostolos Paschos, Athanassios Koumouris and Takis Ioannides,

Many thanks for your donation of $ 1!

This is a great spiritual sign of your moral support for global peace!

Some are not able to find even one dollar of five thousand dollars or more per
month, and you have found it out of your miserable livelihood! I bow to you for
your soulful generosity, beauty, compassion and love!

and