[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) Re: Donations to Global Peace as the GHA Ethics and GPS Moral Dignity

  • From: Takis Ioannides <takis.ioannides@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: peace-from-harmony p from harmony <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:09:31 +0200

Dear Leo and members of GHA,

we the three Greeks Dr Apostolos Paschos, Athanassios Koumouris and me
Takis Ioannides,
never refused to donate even the 1 dollar for this new book.

Dr Apostolos Paschos offered the publication with his own money and
donation of all books to GHA.
The agreement was not achieved.
By the way, in order to lnow what;s happening in Greece now, about the non
goverment organizations,
1400 NGO exist in Greece, many of them were used for many uears for
corraptions, wasting the public money for nothting.
A great judge prohject has been started, and poeple started getting in

We the three of us donate the 1 dollar for the new book.

As I am the sender of the other three persons messages, Dr Apostolos
Paschos has no PC, and Athanassios Koumouris is blind, I am fuly
respensible for the answer. You know that I am candidate for the Town Hall
of our city in Athens on May, so my time has been eliminated too much this

with harmonious wishes and love
Takis Ioannides

JPEG image

JPEG image