[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) New members of the GHA from Nigeria and Armenia [2 Attachments]

  • From: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 01:43:42 +0000

Dear Dr Lateef Badaru,Dear Marianna Poghosyan,My Dears, Welcome to this great
family GHA..Warm and Harmonious light among all the members.Best wishes

Susana RobertsArgentina,

Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 13:00:51 -0700
From: poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gha] Re: (peace from harmony) New members of the GHA from Nigeria and
Armenia [2 Attachments]
To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, dear Mr. Kahan!The synergy of universal dialogue is glorious and
totally victorious.
Best Regards,Marianna Poghosyan

        From: Prof. Ernesto Kahan <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:34:01 +0400
To: <lombardkonsult@xxxxxxxxx>; <poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
and Armenia [2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Leo
Semashko included below]
Dear members of
the GHA

I am happy to present to you two new remarkable members of the

Dr. Lateef O.
Badaru, FCCA,
Chairman Finance, General
Purpose Committee, Lagos Chapter, Nigeria,
Education (1984 – 1986):
University of Southwest London,
Residence: 11, Ibukun-Olu Street, Akoka,
Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria,
E-Mail: lombardkonsult@xxxxxxxxx,
Tel: 08034186875

        Marianna Poghosyan, BA, MA,
Balerina at the Opera and
Ballet National Academic Theatre of Armenia
Participation (2011-2013) at
Global UGRAD (The USA Global Undergraduate Exchange Program in Eurasia and
Central Asia),
Published Book: Happiness vs. GDP, by LAP, 2013,
Education (2001-2007): French University of Armenia, Law Department,
Languages, written and spoken: Armenian, Russian, English, French,
German, Italian,
Address: Yerevan, Armenia,
Telephone: (37410)
559088; (37493) 4251045,
Email: poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx

Together with their deep and philosophical reviews
of the ABC of
Harmony, with
rich imagination, especially at Lateef Badaru. I admire their persons and
reviews, which I was happy to publish on the GHA website “Peace from Harmony”
along with the other reviews here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506.
You could read them also in the attachment to

We hope that they will complete in the near future the GHA
full membership, for which requires the first four small, but important
practical steps on the road of humanity towards peace from harmony in the 21st
1. Sign the GHA petition to the UN for Disarmament in 50 years
here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=529
2. Sign the GHA Open Letter to the G20 leaders
to create the Global Peace Science here:
3. Write your comment about the GHA Video:
Social Genome of Peace from Harmony here: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA
4. Invite at least 1-2 of your friends to do
the first similar steps on the way of humanity to peace from harmony and invite
them to join GHA.

After this you will become the full GHA members - a
part of a global community of people from more than 60 countries who share the
social ideal of harmonious civilization of humanity in the 21st century and
aspire to global peace based on the science of social harmony, presented
in the ABC of
Harmony. They
both joined to the GHA new project: Global Peace Science.

beginners could  learn in more detail with the GHA and its leaders
here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d.

I ask Bruce, please, to include those both
emails in gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for about 300 English speaking (more 200 are
Russian speaking) GHA members to participate in the GHA discussions about our
new, key and unprecedented peace project. Thank you.

With love,
best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo
State  Councillor  of  St.
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from
President, Global Harmony Association (GHA);
Director, GHA Website "Peace
from Harmony": www.peacefromharmony.org
Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;
Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
My Web
page: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253;
7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia
Phone: 7 (812)
597-65-71; Skype: leo.semahko
Attachment(s) from Leo
2 of 2 File(s)

of the ABC Harmony_18-09-13.doc

of The ABC of Harmony_21-09-13.doc

      via web post
      to sender
      to group
      a New Topic
      in this topic (1)

Your Group
detailed information about our community is located on our International
"A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority" (shortly
"Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200
co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and it is published in 15

Switch to: Text-Only,
Digest • Unsubscribe
• Terms of Use • Send
us Feedback