[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) New members of the GHA from Nigeria and Armenia [2 Attachments]

  • From: "Prof. Ernesto Kahan" <ekahan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Global Harmony Association. GHA Groups." <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lombardkonsult@xxxxxxxxx>, <poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:46:13 +0300

Very warm welcome to  Dr Lateef Badaru and Mss Marianna Poghosyan. Together we
will walk better towards peace and harmony on Earth
Ernesto Kahan

Prof. Emeritus Dr. Ernesto Kahan MD University Professor - Poet – Physician

Tel Aviv University, Israel.

Academician - International Academy of Sciences, Technology, Education and
Humanities (AICTEH) - Spain

 Honorary President- Israeli Association Writers. Spanish Branch

1st Vice President - World Academy of Arts and Culture USA

Former Vice President of IPPNW (Association awarded the Nobel Peace Prize) and
the actual president of the Israeli Branch

Honorary President co Founder United Nations of Letters

Honorary President of SIPEA – International Society of Poets Writers and Artists

Vice President Intl Forum for Literature and Culture of Peace (IFLAC)

Co-President -UHE- International Union of Hispano-American Writers

GHA World Harmony Creator and  Vice Chair. Global Harmony Association (GHA).

From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:34:01 +0400
To: <lombardkonsult@xxxxxxxxx>; <poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx>
ReplyTo: peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: <gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: (peace from harmony) New members of the GHA from Nigeria and Armenia
[2 Attachments]

[Attachment(s) from Leo Semashko included below]
Dear members of the GHA

I am happy to present to you two new remarkable members of the GHA:

Dr. Lateef O. Badaru, FCCA, FCIB,
Chairman Finance, General Purpose Committee, Lagos Chapter, Nigeria,
Education (1984 – 1986): University of Southwest London,
Residence: 11, Ibukun-Olu Street, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria,
E-Mail: lombardkonsult@xxxxxxxxx,
Tel: 08034186875

                Marianna Poghosyan, BA, MA,
Balerina at the Opera and Ballet National Academic Theatre of Armenia
Participation (2011-2013) at Global UGRAD (The USA Global Undergraduate
Exchange Program in Eurasia and Central Asia),
Published Book: Happiness vs. GDP, by LAP, 2013, Germany,
Education (2001-2007): French University of Armenia, Law Department, BA,
Languages, written and spoken: Armenian, Russian, English, French, German,
Address: Yerevan, Armenia,
Telephone: (37410) 559088; (37493) 4251045,
Email: poghosyan.marianna@xxxxxxxxx

Together with their deep and philosophical reviews of the ABC of Harmony, with
rich imagination, especially at Lateef Badaru. I admire their persons and
reviews, which I was happy to publish on the GHA website “Peace from Harmony”
along with the other reviews here: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=506.
You could read them also in the attachment to rejoice.

We hope that they will complete in the near future the GHA full membership, for
which requires the first four small, but important practical steps on the road
of humanity towards peace from harmony in the 21st century:
1. Sign the GHA petition to the UN for Disarmament in 50 years here:
2. Sign the GHA Open Letter to the G20 leaders to create the Global Peace
Science here:
3. Write your comment about the GHA Video: Social Genome of Peace from Harmony
here: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA
4. Invite at least 1-2 of your friends to do the first similar steps on the way
of humanity to peace from harmony and invite them to join GHA.

After this you will become the full GHA members - a part of a global community
of people from more than 60 countries who share the social ideal of harmonious
civilization of humanity in the 21st century and aspire to global peace based
on the science of social harmony, presented in the ABC of Harmony. They both
joined to the GHA new project: Global Peace Science.

Our beginners could  learn in more detail with the GHA and its leaders here:

I ask Bruce, please, to include those both emails in gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for
about 300 English speaking (more 200 are Russian speaking) GHA members to
participate in the GHA discussions about our new, key and unprecedented peace
project. Thank you.

Global Peace Science from Harmony: www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582;

Attachment(s) from Leo Semashko

2 of 2 File(s)

 BADARU_Review of the ABC Harmony_18-09-13.doc POGHOSYAN_Review of The ABC of
Harmony_21-09-13.docReply via web post  Reply to sender  Reply to group  Start
a New Topic  Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children’s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

 Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback .