[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) I share with you..

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susana Roberts <roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 10:54:40 +0400

Dear Susana,

  From: Susana Roberts, roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx
  To: leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx
  Sent: 21 ?????? 2014 ?., 22:44:24
  Subject: (peace from harmony) I share with you..

Dear all
I share with you this publication in the back cover of this important
Miltilingual  Magazine in China "The World Poets Quarterly" vol 72.
With Love and Harmony

Susana Roberts.

Reply to sender
Reply to group
Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
More detailed information about our community is located on our International
Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and Children?s Priority"
(shortly "Peace from harmony")
It unites now about 200 co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world and
it is published in 15 languages.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use ? Send us

JPEG image