[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its key ideas and contents. Your approval up to 21 September

  • From: Surendra Pathak <pathak06@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "() Peace from Harmony" <peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 11:53:58 +0530

Dear Dr. Leo

My Yes.

I want to full support this project.

with peace and harmony,

regards,

Dr. Surendra Pathak,

*Professor & Head, Department of Value Education,
**Direc**tor-Research & Dean-Social Sciences**, *

*Project Director**: Interdisciplinary Research Projects & World Conference
on Existential Harmony  **(*www.existentialharmony.org/*) *
http://iaseuniversity.academia.edu/SurendraPathak
*Vice President GHA, President- GHA-INDIA * (www.peacefromharmony.org),
*Special Consultant* :IAEWP (www.iaewp.org),
*Member, WCPA* (www.wcpa.biz/),
*Member, Advisory Board* : Ground Report India
www.groundreportindia.com<http://www.groundreportindia.com/p/advisory-boards.html>
 websites : www.coexistence.in

*IASE Deemed University, Gandhi Vidya  Mandir, Sardarshahar, 331401,
Dist-Churu, Rajasthan, India, Mobile: +91-9414086007,
www.iaseuniversity.org.in, www.gandhividyamandir.org.in,
www.bttc-gvm.org.in/, www.iaseve.org.in*