[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA 's new book: Global Peace Science, its...

  • From: CiciChaseP@xxxxxxx
  • To: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 20:45:36 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Leo -
This project has our full support - congratulations on your  efforts!
In peace and harmony,
Jeffrey and Cici Peters
In a message dated 9/18/2013 7:18:58 P.M. Central Daylight Time (Mex,
roberts_susana@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Great Dearest Leo!
all my support

Susana Roberts.

 Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 18:57:56 -0500
Subject: [gha] Re: (peace from  harmony) GHA 's new book: Global Peace
Science, its key ideas and contents.  Your approval up to 21 September
From: cookcomm@xxxxxxxxx
To:  peace-from-harmony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: gha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Leo
This project has my full support.
In peace and  harmony,

On Sep 18, 2013 8:20 AM, "Leo Semashko" <_leo.semashko@gmail.com_
(mailto:leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx) > wrote:

Dear GHA  Members, Friends,

I am glad to send you for your discussion and  approval by your YES or NOT
up to September 21 inclusively the GHA new  project-book: "Global Peace
Science: The First Common Good for the 21st  Century" (see below its contents),
about we talked  for a long time.

It is designed for one year, until September  2014. This project will
include our letters and proposals of this science to  G20 leaders, discussion,
fragments of our projects of interfaith harmony,  CIHE and others. So it is
partially completed.

Although this is  another unique project of GHA but it stands out because
it is dedicated to  the most important topic of the 21st century - Global
Peace Science (GPS),  and with it to the GHA 10th anniversary and International
Day of Peace, 21  September - a gift for it. This will be the crown of our
10 -year-old  research in the theoretical understanding of global peace.

I'm  happy to invite to this project the GHA full members. We discussed in
detail  the definition of full membership, which is published here:
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d)  . Many members of the GHA has
complied with  these requirements, and
others who wish to participate in the new project,  could easily meet them.
They are very simple.

I am also pleased to  announce the publication of a large part (about 30
pages of letters of about  20 GHA members) of our discussion of GPS in August
and September here in  English: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582)  . Completely these
texts will be published  within a week. Heartfelt thanks to Bruce Cook for
editing of these  texts.

The GHA Vice -President Heli Habirimana of Rwanda is well  written to us
that the voice of GPS is not weak, but it needs developing.  This wonderful
idea is reflected in the GHA new book, which of course will  be more prominent
voice of this science in the world. You could understand  that, having
become acquainted with the key ideas and contents of this book  below. I think
they will inspire many members and friends of  GHA.

With love, best harmony wishes,

Dr Leo  Semashko:
State  Councillor  of  St.  Petersburg,
Philosopher, Sociologist and Peacemaker from  Harmony;
Director:  Tetrasociology Public Institute,  Russia;
Founding President, Global Harmony Association  (GHA);
Director, GHA Website "Peace from Harmony": _www.peacefromharmony.org_
Global Peace Science from  Harmony:
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=582) ;
World  Interfaith Harmony Project on the ABC of Harmony Base:
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=541) ;
GHA  Program Book, The ABC of Harmony for World Peace:
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478) ;
GHA  Peace Video: http://youtu.be/hbxY5lREOeA;
My Web page: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=253) ;
Address:  7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia

Global Peace  Science:
The First Common Good of the 21st Century
World textbook for schools, colleges, universities  and academies

Dedicated to the GHA 10th anniversary,  February 15, 2015 and the
International Day of Peace, September  21

GHA 48th Project
Started: March 12, 2013
Approved GHA on September  21, 2013
Approximate length: 300-400 pages
Approximate date of  publication: September-November 2014
General purpose: to create a pattern  of scientific, harmonious, peaceful,
global consciousness and vision for a  harmonious, peaceful, world
Paradigm: tetradic, harmonious,  network, scientific, model and planetary
thinking (Tetranet  thinking)
Genre: synergetic synthesis of science, philosophy, religion  and art

Dr. Leo Semashko, Project Manager, Editor in  Chief and GHA _ full members
from _ countries.
(For a list of full  members will be published later. Definition of the GHA
full membership,  please visit About Us:
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_d) )

Key peace  ideas and definitions of Global Peace Science:

The Sleep of Reason Produces  Monsters.
Francisco  Goya
The  Sleep of Peace Reason Produced War Monsters of the 20th and 21st
Only Global Peace Science will Awaken this Reason.

If we are ever to  have real peace in this world we shall have to begin
with the  children.
Mahatma  Gandhi
If we are ever to  have real peace in this world we shall have to begin
with the children, with  the ABC of Harmony as peace science, and with their
harmonious peace  education in it.

Peace cannot be kept  by force. It can only be achieved by understanding.
Albert Einstein
Hence, peace can be  achieved and built only by reason, armed global peace
science and embodied  in global consciousness through global education in it.

In the hands of war  are billions of money, millions of obedient troops
and in our hands is  only one, but the mightiest tool in the world - the
Leo Tolstoy
Of all the arsenals  of humanity: culture, science, art, medicine,
education, economy,  politics, etc., the most powerful and fastest
growing today is the war  arsenal, consolidated military science and
nursing all
governments around  the world at a rabid military budgets.
Peace arsenal is infinitely weak  in comparison with it, first of all,
because it is deprived of scientific  expression of the peace truth as its
mightiest tool. This truth is clearly  expressed Global Peace Science.

GHA creates the  Global Peace Science on the shoulders of world giants of
human  thought.
Global Peace Science is consolidation of peace
consciousness  of humanity in contrast to military science
as consolidation of hostile  consciousness of humanity.

Social harmony  creates the best possibilities for development of every
part of society and  it as a whole; therefore harmony excludes the wars between
the parts and is  the ultimate guarantor and source of peace. Hence, peace
comes from  harmony.

If harmony is the  ultimate guarantor and source of peace,
Global Peace Science is the  Science of Social Harmony,
most fully represented in the ABC of Harmony for  Global Peace (2012).

GHA does not know  other variants of Global Peace Science and other
theoretical approaches to  its creation but logically GHA supposes them
and ready both to  compete with them in any international scientific
contest, and cooperate  with them to complement each other in a mutual

Contents  (in the first  approximation)

1. Introduction.  (The detailed expression of the Global Peace Science as
Social Harmony  Science is the GHA book: The ABC of  Harmony for Global Peace
...  (2012: _www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478_
(http://www.peacefromharmony.org/?cat=en_c&key=478) ). Therefore, the new book
is limited only
a general  outline of scientific theory of global peace from the ABC,
focusing on the  program of empirical proof of this theory, its different
 complements, applications, etc.)
2. The ABC of Harmony trunk and its four  branches of global scientific
social knowledge as global social  sciences:
2.1. Global Peace Science for Sociosphere
2.2. Science of  Global Harmonious Worldview for the Spiritual sphere
2.3.  Science of Global Harmonious Democracy and Politics for Orgsphere
2.4.  Science of Global Harmonious Economy, Ecology and Economic Justice
for  TechnoEcoSphere
3. Military Science: Military Reason Consolidating the  War Arsenal
4. Historical Approaches to Universal Peace
5.  Immanuel Kant: Ancestor of Global Peace Science (GPS)
6. The theory of  Global Peace as the Theory of Social Harmony
7. Program of Empirical  Study of Spheral Classes of the Population
8. Dynamics of Military  Spending in the National Budgets in 50 years
9. Disarmament as  Transformation of the Armed Forces in the Peace Corps
10. International  Global Peace Institute (IGPI)
11. Peace from Interfaith  Harmony
12. Private Peacemaking theories and researches: Prof.  Galtung, Peace
Department, etc.
13. GPS: Unity with the Theory of  Economic Justice and the Earth
14. Culture of Harmonious  Global Peace (compared to the modern
militaristic culture of peace)
15.  GPS: Consolidation of Peace Consciousness of Humanity
16. Harmonious  Peace Education through GPS as the Source of Peace
Consciousness of  Humanity
17. Science and Art of Global Peace
18. Individual  Peace
19. Art Illustrations and Images of GPS:
19.1. GPS Poetry (Up to  10 the best poems of GHA members on the basis of
poetic contest)
19.2.  GPS Paintings (Up to 10 the best pictures of GHA members on the
basis of art  contest)
19.3. GPS Music (Up to 10 the best works of any genre of GHA  members on
the contest basis)
20. GPS: Theoretical Platform for a New  International Peace Movement
21. References, including a list of all the  GHA projects and books
22. Appendixes:
1. Letters of the GHA members to G20 leaders, the  UN, governments, etc.
2. GPS Discussion in the GHA (letters of GHA  members since 2013)
1. Offer: GHA Contest Commission for artwork: Ernesto Kahan -  Chairman.
Members: Leo Semashko, Bruce Cook, Ayo Amale, Celia Altshuler,  Surendra
2. Scientific Texts, as usual, held a brainstorming  session in the GHA.

ply&messageNum=5668)   _Reply to sender _
_Reply to group _
tents.%20Your%20approval%20up%20to%2021%20September)  _Start a New Topic_
NudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzNzk1MTA0MDA-)   _Messages in this topic_
Recent  Activity:

_Visit Your Group_

More  detailed information about our community is located on our
International  Website "A New Culture of Peace from Social Harmony and
Priority"  (shortly "Peace from harmony")
_www.peacefromharmony.org_ (http://www.peacefromharmony.org/) .
It unites now about 200  co-authors/members from 34 countries of the world
and it is published in 15  languages.

Switch to: _Text-Only_
 , _Daily Digest_
(mailto:peace-from-harmony-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe)  •