[gha] Re: (peace from harmony) GHA / GPS DONATION: Ayo Ayoola-Amale ++ TRANSFERS

  • From: Leo Semashko <leo.semashko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AYO AYOOLA-AMALE <aayoamale@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2014 17:20:31 +0400

Dear AYO,

Thank you very much for your donation in $100 as moral and financial support of
Global Peace and for your support of the GHA new Honorary Title: "Global Peace
Mother Teresa" for rich women able to donate for Global Peace $3.000 and more.

I like invite the GHA members to approve this addition to our respective
project by your YES or NO during TWO days.

About transfer of all your donations of the GHA members from your countries (if
it possible for your country) on my address, please remember:

For me the checks (Russian banks do not work with it) and Pay Pal (I have not
it) are impossible.

The bank transfer is a very expensive way: about 25% commissions.

The best ways are two:

1. You could send your donation through CONTACT - www.contact-sys.com (it is
cheaper - only 2% commissions) or

2. WESTERN UNION (about 10% commissions) on my home address:
Lev Semashko, 7/4-42 Ho-Shi-Min Street, St. Petersburg 194356, Russia (NOTE: My
name in my passport is LEV)  Phone: 7 (812) 597-65-71;

Publicity of the donations are needed for their transparency and control
therefore I insist on it.

When I will receive all of the promised donations (some promised them in April
or May) I will send to GHA members a full list of them for your control. In
September and Novembers I will send my Reports about their spending.